Saturday, August 08, 2009

Cop-out post.

Sometimes, I just itch to put something on the internet, but currently I lack inspiration. And Lexie's q&a looked like a good time. So, you: ask me a question, and I'll answer if it the total number of questions reaches some kind of critical mass. Make 'em interesting. I've been wondering what the audience to this blog is anyway, so whoever reads this should fire away.

Update: These questions are fantastic. Many merit entire posts to themselves. I'm working on it. Ask me more!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

1.What was it like growing up in the bible belt where most of the population is white? Do you ever see yourself living back in TN?

I have like five others I could ask but I will keep with that multi-question-question.

Lexie said...

I remember in Spectrum Mrs. Cain said that most "gifted" people have three (sometimes more) careers. What three careers do you honestly see yourself having?

Jacob said...

I think the most gifted people often work at Tiffany's or Hallmark.

Faye said...

Robin says: "Do you think space (and time) is discrete or continuous?"

Eugenia said...

What cause, in our time, do you find most worthy of a revolution - and what would you do or not do to contribute?

cecil said...

i think jacob wins the best hidden joke award.


do you think it is okay that fine arts like opera, ballet, classical music, and museums cost so much money for people to audience?

Anonymous said...

How do you perceive you personally contribute to society?

Unknown said...

What are you doing in life, and why are you enjoying it?

Lexie said...

oh - i thought of another one.

are you grateful your parents raised you in america? or do you feel like you were sort of robbed because you were not raised in china?